NO BAKE FREEZE DRIED RASPBERRY TRUFFLES
These no-bake raspberry chocolate truffles require only seven ingredients and take less than 5 minutes to make. But not only are they easy, they are also decadent and delicious. They make for an indulgent dessert or even a gift. But the best part is they’re loaded with nutritious ingredients instead of the junk we’re used to seeing. Thank you the foodmatter.tv for sharing this with us.
- ½ cup freeze dried raspberries, divided
- 1 cup medjool dates (about 10)
- 1 cup raw pecans (or nuts of choice)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon smooth almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Add the raspberries to the bowl of a food processor and process on high until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- To the food processor, add the dates. Process until broken apart and sticky, about 30 seconds. Add pecans and process until ground and evenly distributed in the dates.
- With the food processor running, add the remaining ingredients (minus raspberries) and process until a dough begins to form. You should be able to pinch it between your fingers and it will stay together. Pulse in half the raspberries.
- Form the dough into golf ball-sized truffles (you should get 14 – 16 balls). Roll each ball in the raspberry powder and transfer to a plate. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.