FREEZE DRIED RASPBERRY TEA
At cold winter days you can make this warm and rich in vitamin C tea using our freeze dried raspberry powder. Alternatively on hot summer days you can make cold ice tea which will refresh and awakens your body.
- 1 tea spoon of Nature’s Element freeze dried raspberry powder
- 1 cup of hot water or cold water with ice
- Boil water. Wait 1 minute until it will cool down – boiling water reduces raspberry healthy properties
- Mix 1 tea spoon of freeze dried raspberries powder per 1 cup of hot water. Mix between sips to ensure the best taste.
- Mix tea spoon of freeze dried raspberries powder with cold water.
- Add ice.